tyGraph provides deep social analytics for your Yammer network
Purpose-built for Community Managers, Group Admins, and IT Pros
Developed with community managers, group admins and IT pros in mind, tyGraph for Yammer brings key measures and metrics to the surface. Its deep analytics reporting includes visualizations on Engagement, Influencers, Group Health and more. tyGraph for Yammer comes with seven analytics reports that you can customize to your needs.
- Recent Activity: Quickly check metrics on Engaged Groups and Engaged Members. See what new groups have been created this month. Check out who is really “moving the needle” of your network with our Influencer Score for every user in the network.
- Measure of Active Engagement: tyGraph for Yammer’s measure of engagement, known as the MAE Score, was developed in partnership with our customers to capture network engagement in a meaningful way. The MAE Score provides insights at a network, group, and user level on 12 key engagement activities.
- Group Activity: Groups are where the work gets done, so tyGraph for Yammer takes care to provide as many metrics as needed to help you manage your Yammer groups. Group Activity analysis includes our Thread Impact metric which measures those conversations that have had the most responses, Likes, and Contributors.
- Group Health: Key to Group Health is understanding what Groups in your network are healthy and what Groups have gone dormant. tyGraph for Yammer’s Group Health report provides insights on both. Our Group Inactivity metric gives you the ability to identify those Groups who have not had a new message in a specific time frame and navigate to that Group’s Settings page in tyGraph for Yammer. We also provide the names of the Group Admins for each group for ease of contact.
- The Network View: tyGraph for Yammer’s Network View report includes your network’s Lurker Ratio, which measures content consumption versus user contributions. tyGraph for Yammer shows you the Most Liked Conversations and provides clickable links to them in tyGraph for Yammer. Also included are Top Mentioned Members and Top Sharers. While the report starts at the network level, all these metrics are available on a group level as well.
- Content Consumption: One of tyGraph for Yammer’s most popular features is our report on the consumption of content at the network, group, and user level. tyGraph for Yammer provides insights on File Views, File Downloads, Top File Viewers and much more. tyGraph for Yammer also highlights those top conversations that include files giving you clickable access to those threads in tyGraph for Yammer.
- Thread Watch: This report concentrates on two key metrics: those threads that have been most viral in your network in the last 24 hours and those threads that have not had a response. These visualizations are filterable at the network or group level.
Much more available
These are just some of the insights available. tyGraph for Yammer is built on Microsoft’s industry-leading Power BI platform and we make our extensive data model available for you to further customize.
Free 15-day Trial or Contact us for a Live Demo