Copy the following HTML iframe code to your website:
A continuous alphanumeric value preceded by a # used to identify the topic, i.e. topic name.
- Glossary: IsYamJamA binary value that identifies if the given topic was created as part of a "YamJam" event. tyGraph Admin needs to provide the list of Topics to be flagged as YamJams.
- Glossary: Threads with TopicsTotal number of threads *and all each threads subsequent messages* that have a topic or topics mentioned below. Example if a thread had 3 topics used in the conversation Threads with Topics would equal 1 for that thread.
- Glossary: Topic DirectoryA value assigned to a topic for the sake of categorization and easy indexing. Ex. All topics starting with the letter A will have an A in the field.
- Glossary: Topic FollowersTotal number of users who have opted to followa a given topic.
- Glossary: Topic IDUnique numeric value assigned by Yammer that uniquely identifies a topic.