Copy the following HTML iframe code to your website:
Number of messages that initiated conversations.
- Glossary: Avg. Days to RespondThe average number of days that passed before a thread or group of threads received a response.
- Glossary: Client Type GroupA summary of Client Type. Groups all Client Types into four major categories: Web, Email, Mobile, and Other. This allows for convenient comparison of message posting patterns within your network. Though this visual is often seen categorizing messages posted, it can be used with metrics such as Topics, and Thread Impact. This for example would then show Topics included under a thread that was initiated from a web,mobile, email or other. Thread Impact by Client Type Group would show the Impact of Threads started from the given list of clients.
- Glossary: Contribution Points (Teams)This is a subscore (component of the Influencer Score) that weights a users contribution by assigning weighting to conversational actions. Threads = 2 Points, Messages = 1 Point, Likes = 0.5 Points. Contribution Score = (Threads* 2)+ (Messages)+ (Likes* 0.5)
- Glossary: Contribution Points (Yammer Influencer Score)A weighted total of points given to a user for contributing content in conversations. Where Announcements are worth3 Points,Threads Initiated 2 Points, Replies, Praises, and Shares are worth 1 Point, and Likes are worth 0.5 points.
- Glossary: Group IDUniquely identifies a group. Used for associating items like messages, threads, files, notes, and activities to a particular group.