Copy the following HTML iframe code to your website:
The first message in a yammer conversation. Does not include messages within a thread.
- Glossary: Average Days to Respond (Measure)The average time between each message in a thread including the initiating message. This can be aggregated at the Channel or Team level. Example: John posts on 1 Dec gets a reply on 2 Dec, and then a user comments again on 7 Dec, the Avg = (1+6)/2 = 3.5. The average is NOT the difference between the second comment and the original thread date which would incorrectly =(1+7)/2 = 4
- Glossary: Avg. Days to RespondThe average number of days that passed before a thread or group of threads received a response.
- Glossary: Avg. Days to Respond MaxThe longest avergage days to respond for a thread or group. We use this for the max value on guage visuals.
- Glossary: AvgSeenByA hidden tyGraph measure calculating the average number of Thread Views for all conversations in each group.
- Glossary: Client Type GroupA summary of Client Type. Groups all Client Types into four major categories: Web, Email, Mobile, and Other. This allows for convenient comparison of message posting patterns within your network. Though this visual is often seen categorizing messages posted, it can be used with metrics such as Topics, and Thread Impact. This for example would then show Topics included under a thread that was initiated from a web,mobile, email or other. Thread Impact by Client Type Group would show the Impact of Threads started from the given list of clients.