Copy the following HTML iframe code to your website:
- Glossary: All SitesTotal sites
- Glossary: All Items .aspxDisplay page for lists and libraries. This is not unique to a particular list or library. When analyzing "Object Name" we reccomend you do it in the context of a single site or with the "Object Path" included in the visual othewise you are seeing activity for the all items page across sites.
- Glossary: Anonymous Guest UserAnonymous users are users who have a shareable link to a folder or document and can view or edit the document or upload to the folder (depending on the type of link) without having to log in with a username or password. Anonymous links can be freely passed around between users and are valid until you disable them or they expire (if you've set an expiration date). Anonymous users cannot access sites, and you cannot assign them licenses. They can only view or edit the specific document or folder for which they have an anonymous access link. You cannot verify the identity of anonymous users, but thier IP address is recorded in audit logs when they access or edit shared content.
- Glossary: Authenticated users with Microsoft accountsYou can share sites, files, and folders with users who have a Microsoft Account or a work or school account from another Office 365 subscription in much the same way that you share sites and documents with your internal users. Permissions and groups work the same for authenticated external users with Microsoft accounts as they do for internal users.Because external users with Microsoft accounts do not have a license to your Office 365 subscription, they are limited to basic collaboration tasks:They can perform tasks on a site consistent with the permission level that they are assigned. For example, if you add an external user to the Members group, they will have Edit permissions and they will be able to add, edit and delete lists; they will also be able to view, add, update and delete list items and documents.They can use Office Online for viewing and editing documents. If your plan includes Office Professional Plus, they cannot install the desktop version of Office on their own computers unless you assign them a license.They will be able to see other types of content on sites, depending on the permissions you give them. For example, they can navigate to different subsites within the site collection to which they were invited. They will also be able to do things like view site feeds.If your authenticated external users need greater capability, you must assign them an appropriate Office 365 license. To do this, go to the Active users page of the Microsoft 365 admin center, select the external user, click More, and then click Edit product licenses.
- Glossary: Authenticated users without Microsoft accountsYou can share files and folders with anyone who has an email address. If the person you're sharing with doesn't have a Microsoft Account or a work or school account, they will be sent a one-time access code for authentication each time they access the file or folder. You can't share sites with users unless they have a Microsoft account.