Copy the following HTML iframe code to your website:
Total number of at mentions from conversations. Depending on the context this measure can be used to show mentions received, given, or as a total of a aggregate such as group.
- Glossary: Dynamic MentionsTotal mentions. This measure is dynamic because can be toggled in or out of the reports using the "MAE Score Metrics" column in the form of a filter.
- Glossary: Impact Points (Teams Influencer Score)A score that evaluates the impact of a user in a network, team, or channel. The more that collegues mention, reply to, or like messages by the user, the higher their score. Impact Points = [Replies by Others] + [Likes Recieved] + [Mentions Recieved]
- Glossary: Impact Points (Yammer Influencer Score)This is is a sub component of the Influencer Score which applies points to actions that have impact on the network. Impact score is the only score that is entirely out of the users control in that all of the activities that it counts are done by other users interacting with the users content. This score is calculated as [replies received] + [likes received] + [at mentions]
- Glossary: InteractionsAn interaction is messages, likes, or mentions between you and others inside a conversation.
- Glossary: MAE Score (Adjusted)This is a MAE Score that uses Unique User Downloads, and Unique User File Views instead of the total downloads and file views. Calculation = [Messages]+[Likes]+[Message Shares]+[Topic Mentions]+[Mentions]+[Praises]+[File Uploads]+[File Downloads (unique)]+[File Views (unique)]+[Notes]+[Note Views]+[New Group Members]. Unique user downloads/uploads simply counts a single users view for the report period and ignores views in the same period on the same file. This measure reduces the volitility of the MAE Score as a result of file activities while maintaining a total of all users "reached" by a file. This score as had a positive receiption with community managers looking for a more conservative score that still considers file activity.