Copy the following HTML iframe code to your website:
Unstructured title assigned by the user to identify a group.
- Glossary: File DownloadsThe total number of downloads made for a given time period, including multiple downloads. This is often pivoted on file name giving you file downloads per file. Can also be pivoted on Member Name or Group Name.
- Glossary: File Downloads AverageThe mean of the total file downloads across the filtered set of files. Typically used as an average across several files in a group. Example: Pivoting file downloads average on Group Name to result with file downloads per group.
- Glossary: File ViewsThe total number of views a file has recieved for a given time period, including multiple views. This is often pivoted on file name giving you views per file. Can also be pivoted on Member Name or Group Name. Due to the nature that views are provided by Yammer 95% of views are collected and counted resulting in totals that are imperfect but very much directionally correct. For details on this please see the attached document in the tyGraph Customer Network.
- Glossary: Group Creator EmailThe email of the group creator. Useful for creating a table of Group Name and Group creator email for export (see Export data) and generating mass emails to group creators of a collection of groups. Example group creator emails of groups where the last message posted has been greater than a year and are to be warned of pending deletion.
- Glossary: Group MembersThe total number of members that have joined a group and are currently a member. Often pivoted on Group Name or Group ID to show the number of members in a group. If this measure is pivoted on Member Name or User ID it will 1 for all users who have joined at least one group. (See 'Member Groups' for groups that a user is a member.)