Copy the following HTML iframe code to your website:
Day value of date.
- Glossary: DateUnique dates. Ranging from Network Create Date to present day.
- Glossary: Day of WeekDay of the week for given date value.
- Glossary: Engaged MembersA classification assigned to any unique user who has had activity that would generate a MAE value. This is time sliceable, meaning that it is possible for a user who is no longer part of the organization to be listed as an engaged member if your timeframe includes dates when they were active in the company. Conversely, members who have not been active for selected time period will not be listed as engaged. This is common when very narrow time frame filters are used such as previous day, or rolling 7 day filters. For this reason the analyst should be aware that broad date ranges will inflate this number by providing a large window for a user to have generated engagement on the network. Our reccomended best practice is to decide on set reporting time period for comparisons over time. Example: Evaluating Engaged members for Jan 2017 vs Feb 2017. Another example would be analyzing the number of engaged members for the prevous 12 months using the rolling 12 month filter. See MAE Score for a complete list of Yammer actions that generate a MAE value.
- Glossary: Harvest DateThe date of the most recent message currently in the dataset expressed in UTC. It is important to note that this date will not move forward if the tyGraph harvester collected no new messages on a particular day. This is more likely for small networks that generate no new messages especially on a weekend or holiday.
- Glossary: Messages per DayAverage number of messages per day; includes any type of post.