How to Refresh a Power BI Dataset
This applies to any product deployed in the Power BI service. Please sign in with your Office 365 login to https://app.powerbi.com/ to follow this guide. You will need to have access to the workspace to follow these steps.
Workspaces are logical containers for datasets/reports/dashboards. You can find the workspace by:
- Navigating from an App.
- Searching in the workspaces menu.
- Select workspace
- Click datasets
- Select “Schedule Refresh”
- Open the scheduled refresh menu
- Turn “keep your data up to date” to “On”
- Click apply.
- Go back to the workspace menu
- Select datasets header again
- Click “Refresh Now”